FarmStyle Horizontal RGB

Am I eligible for a Farmstyle Insurance policy?

Farmstyle Insurance offers insurance for small, hobby or lifestyle farms. To be eligible to insure with us, your property must meet the following criteria.

  1. Your property must be between 2Ha – 100Ha in size; and
  2. Generate less than $50,000 (ex GST) in annual turnover (gross revenue) from farm activities; and
  3. There must be a permanent residence (i.e. Your home/weekender/rental property) on the property

If your farm meets the above criteria, your quote will be evaluated against our underwriting criteria to determine if we can offer you terms for insurance.

Scroll to Top