FarmStyle Horizontal RGB

Can I get Home Buildings & Home Contents insurance for a second dwelling on my property which is used as a farm stay?

Home Buildings & Home Contents is available for multiple dwellings on the same property however please note restrictions of liability cover for any farm stay activities. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for full terms and conditions of cover.

Scroll to Top