FarmStyle Horizontal RGB

How do I insure my solar panels?

Any solar panels attached to the Home Building must be insured as domestic solar panels under Renewable Energy Pack within the Home Property Section. These must be specified individually. Solar Panels which aren’t attached to the Home Building can also be insured under Farm infrastructure and Improvements within the Farm Property Section. Please read the Product Disclosure Statement for full terms and conditions of cover.

Scroll to Top