FarmStyle Horizontal RGB

How can I pay my excess?

Please note: All claims for Farmstyle Insurance are managed by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545.

An excess is the amount you agree to pay towards a claim. More than one excess may apply in some circumstances.

If QBE decide that another person or organisation was at fault for your damage or loss, you may not need to pay an excess. If you do need to pay an excess, you’ll usually pay it to your builder or repairer before they repair your property.

If it’s a contents claim and we replace your item, you can pay your excess to the supplier when you pick up your item. If your new item is being delivered, you’ll need to pay the excess before delivery.

Scroll to Top