Competition Terms & Conditions
This promotion, the competition and the associated prizes are provided by Ag Guard Pty Ltd t/a Farmstyle Insurance ABN 42 168 502 645 AFSL 480716 (“Farmstyle Insurance”) and Farmstyle Australia Pty Ltd ABN 23 624 767 924 (together the “promoters”).
This competition to win one of three prizes offered by the promoters is open to entrants who meet the eligibility criteria for the competition as described in these Terms and Conditions.
This competition runs until midnight AEDT on the 13th of October 2022.
- To enter into the competition, you must enter your details into the appropriate form, answer the competition question accurately and honestly, agree to follow Farmstyle Insurance’s social media pages, and meet any other requirements listed in these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to entrants who meet the following eligibility criteria:
– Are residents of New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, Tasmania and the Australian Capital Territory. Employees (and their families) of Farmstyle Insurance, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competition or residents of the Northern Territory are not permitted to enter;
– Are owners or lessees of a small farm:
– Property to be no smaller than 2 hectares and no bigger than 100 hectares;
– Property to be automatically eligible to be approved under Farmstyle Insurance’s underwriting guidelines; and
– Annual turnover from the farm activities must be no greater than $50,000 (excluding GST) per annum; and
– Are 18 years of age or over
- All entries must be made directly by the entrant. You cannot enter on behalf of someone, whether or not you have entered the competition yourself.
- The promoters may reject entries and/or disqualify entrants that are:
– Not entering into the spirit of the competition;
– Found to be using (or suspected by the promoters of using) false information such as a false name or false address; or
– Found to be made (or suspected by the promoters of being made) using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted by the promoters for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The promoters are responsible for judging the answers to the competition question and will select the winning answers based on those deemed most creative and inspired.
- The promoters reserve the right to verify that an entrant satisfies these Terms and Conditions before awarding a prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the promoters is final and no further detail will be given about their decision.
- The prize will be delivered to the nearest Cox Mowers dealer to the winner. The winner must collect the prize at their own cost.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The prizes are as stated, cannot be split in any way, are not transferable to another individual and is not redeemable for cash or other monetary alternatives.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoters reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. The promoters will make all reasonable efforts to ensure the prizes described in its promotional content are the prizes made available to winners.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The winners are responsible for any expenses incurred and arrangements that are not specifically included in the prizes.
- The promoters will publicly announce the winners on social media and will directly contact the winners using the email address supplied by the entrant on the entry form.
- The promoters will make all reasonable efforts to contact a winner within 72 hours of the promoters announcing the winners. If a winner fails to respond and/or meet the eligibility requirements and/or is unable to comply with these Terms and Conditions, that winner will forfeit their ability to claim the prize. The promoters reserve the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Each winner agrees to the use and disclosure of their name, photograph and state/territory of residence and agrees to provide this information following their win (if not provided with their entry).
- Each winner agrees to co-operate with any other reasonable requests by the promoters relating to any post-winning publicity, including but not limited to posts on each of the promoters’ websites and social media pages that shares each winner’s name, photograph and small farm story.
- Each winner agrees to provide their farm address to verify eligibility for the competition.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms and Conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- The promoters reserve the right to suspend, vary, amend, extend, cancel or withdraw, all or part of this promotion at any time, for any reason and without notice, at the promoters’ discretion.
- If any provision in this promotion is held to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, such provision (or the part of it that is making it invalid, void, or unenforceable) will be struck out and not affect the validity of and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- The promotion is non-transferable, non-negotiable, and final.
- Under no circumstances will the promoters be liable for any loss, expense, liability, impost or cost (whether direct, indirect or inconsequential) in relation to:
– participation in the competition or the promotion;
– drawing, awarding or delivering the prize;
– any change to the promotion, the competition or its Terms and Conditions; or
– expiry or termination of the promotion.
- Participants release and discharge the promoters from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising from or relating to the promotion.
- Entrants must agree to these Terms and Conditions as a condition of participation in the competition and the promotion. By submitting your entry form, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
Website Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following disclaimer, together with our terms and conditions of use.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and is provided by FarmstyleInsurance.com.au. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. You need to make your own enquiries to determine if the information or products are appropriate for your intended use.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of FarmstyleInsurance.com.au. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, FarmstyleInsurance.com.au takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its contents are the copyright of Ag Guard Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following. You may print or download contents to a local hard disk for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may copy some extracts only to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. You may not transmit it or store it on any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.