FarmStyle Horizontal RGB

What is ‘Motor (Farm and Private)’ cover?

Cover for motor vehicles is split into ‘Private’ and ‘Farm’ Motor Vehicles.

Private Motor Vehicles are privately registered passenger vehicles to be used on public roads within Australia
Farm Motor Vehicles are vehicles used for farming purposes. They may or may not be registered.

Farmstyle Insurance provides 3 types of coverage for Motor Vehicles:
   (i) Comprehensive which covers the cost to repair or replace your motor vehicle as a result of accidental loss or damage, theft or malicious damage, including Your legal liability to third parties.
   (ii) Third Party Fire and Theft covers your vehicle for Fire and Theft as well as your Legal liability to others
   (iii) Third party property damage covers your legal liability to others only

Scroll to Top